1. The Foundation has absolute discretion to reject any candidate for membership for any reason or no reason whatsoever. The Foundation may reject any membership and may not notify such Member of such rejections. Where candidacy for membership has been rejected, the Foundation is under no obligation to disclose its reasons for rejecting such candidate.
2. Foundation is not obligated and liable to review all membership registrations which are automatic and open to anyone registering for membership.
3. Each registration is for a single user only. Membership holder should comply with and deemed to fall under status Age restrictions; Citizenship restrictions; A commitment to the Foundation's principles; Adhering to Personal conduct expectations and Foundation rule compliance and obliging to the Laws of our country. Any such non-compliance by the membership holder shall not create any liability on the Foundation issuing such membership.
4. Acceptance by the Foundation of an application for membership constitutes a binding contractual agreement between the Foundation and the Member upon these Terms and Conditions commencing from the Effective Date. The membership holder agrees to work in the interests of our Foundation and do not do any action which is detrimental to the reputation or objectives and interests of our Foundation.
5. Membership is personal to the Member and cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party; provided, however, that the identity of Agreed Users may be changed upon written notice to the Foundation.
6. The Foundation may transfer or assign its rights and delegate its obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time, subject to giving the Member fourteen (14) days’ prior written notice of such intention to transfer, assign or delegate. Any personal information, announcements, views, actions and opinion of the membership holder is not binding on the Foundation unless a written authorization was given from authorized signatories of the Foundation to share such information, announcements, views, actions and opinion in any specified medium. Such Membership holder is not authorized to represent JD Foundation on any forum, media, channel, stage or other intermediary unless prior mentioned authorization was assigned in his name and limited to the mentioned period of representation.
7. In the case of the death of a Member, the Member’s personal representatives should notify the Foundation of the Member’s death.
8. If the member contravenes any rules associated with membership then the Foundation shall freeze the Member’s membership and withdraw the continuation of Services to the Member.
9. Acting in its sole and absolute discretion, the Foundation reserves the right, without liability hereunder, at any time and from time to time to refuse to provide any Service requested; and/or withdraw the continuation of any Service; provided that the Foundation informs the Member of any refusal or withdrawal as soon as reasonably practicable.
10. The Member is entitled to cancel membership by giving not less than one (1) month’s written notice.
11. The Foundation may vary the Terms and Conditions from time to time and will display in the official website of the JD Foundation from time to time.
12. Where Members wish to raise any queries, concerns or complaints with the Foundation, it should write to the Address as mentioned in the official website.
13. The Foundation will not be responsible for any acts done by the members which they have undertaken in their personal capacity.
14. Except as expressly agreed otherwise by the Member and the Foundation in writing, the Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. Except as expressly agreed otherwise by the Member and the Foundation in writing, no other right exists between the parties and none shall be implied from conduct or otherwise.
15. The Foundation shall not be bound by any amendment, supplement, cancellation or discharge of the Terms and Conditions except if the same is in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the Foundation.
16. The Foundation may periodically produce a newsletter or other publication which may be posted/E-mailed to Members at the Foundation’s discretion. If the Member does not wish to receive such publications by post/E-mail, the Member should instruct the Foundation accordingly in writing.
17. To ensure that Members maximize their membership benefits, the Foundation may send Members information by post or email detailing forthcoming events and such other benefits, offers, products or services which they may be entitled to or interested in as a Member. If the Member does not wish to receive such information, the Member should instruct the Foundation accordingly in writing.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration.
* * *